September Favorites 2016

By 1:22 μ.μ. , , , , , , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Τα αγαπημένα προϊόντα Σεπτεμβρίου είναι κυρίως προϊόντα μακιγιάζ αν και δεν είχα την ευκαιρία να βγω πάρα πολλές φορές. Ξεκινώντας από το Pull & Bear Phyllis, είναι ένα κομψό και φρέσκο άρωμα. Είναι δώρο γενεθλίων οπότε το φοράω μόνο σε ιδιαίτερες περιστάσεις και είναι ένα από τα λίγα αρώματα που πήρα μαζί μου όταν μετακόμισα στο Λονδίνο. Είμαι χαρούμενη που αποφάσισα να δοκιμάσω το Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation μιας και όπως αποδείχτηκε είναι ένα αρκετά καλό προϊόν. Θα υπάρξει αναλυτικό review σύντομα. Τον περασμένο μήνα λάτρεψα να χρησιμοποιώ συνέχεια το Sleek Matte Me lip cream. Το έχω στην απόχρωση Shabby Chic, μπεζ με ροζ υποτόνους, και αφήνει ένα υπέροχο ματ τελείωμα στα χείλη. Για το τέλος άφησα το ρουζ της εταιρίας Radiant στην απόχρωση pearly fuchsia shade (no 136). Δίνει ένα όμορφο χρώμα και διακριτική λάμψη στα μάγουλα μου και το θεωρώ ιδανικό για πρωί και βράδυ. Έχετε δοκιμάσει κάποιο από τα παραπάνω προϊόντα; Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!!

EN: Hello everybody. September’s favorites are mostly make-up products even though I didn’t have the opportunity to go out a lot. Starting from the Pull & Bear Phyllis, it’s a fresh and delicate fragrance. It’s a birthday present so I use it only on special occasions and it’s one of the few perfumes I took with me when I moved in London. I’m glad I decided to try the Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation as it ended up being a great one. There will be a more detailed review soon.  I absolutely loved using the Sleek Matte Me lip cream during the past month. I have it in the Shabby Chic shade, a nude pink one that leaves a nice, really matte finish on your lips. Finally, the Radiant Blush in pearly fuchsia shade (no 136) is my current obsession. It gives a lovely colour and a discreet glow on my cheeks, appropriate for both day and night make-up looks. Have you tried any of the above products? I’m waiting for your thoughts!!
Hugs and kisses
Claire 
Follow me on: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, BLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

7 σχόλια

  1. Hello,
    lovely favorites!
    Enjoy your week!
    xx
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love the look of that blush! i heard that the matte me by sleek are really drying and crumbly, did you have these issues?

    Alice | Alice's Beauty Madness

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I Didnt know Pull & Bear did fragrance - i need to try it!!!

    Fiona | www.time2gossip.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. OOh, I had no idea Pull & Bear did fragrance, I am definitely going to look for that x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I've been hearing a lot of good things about that Sleek Matte Me, I think it's about time to see it myself :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I do love this rimmel foundation but haven't used it for sometime. great faves x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Lovely to see what different people wear :) I've never worn rimmel foundation before, but love the liquid eyeliner at the moment!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)