Summer Essentials | Fashion Edition

By 1:46 μ.μ. , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Νομίζω είναι η κατάλληλη στιγμή για να σκεφτώ ποια πραγματάκια θα χρειαστώ για αυτή τη σεζόν. Όπως ήδη γνωρίζετε βρίσκομαι στο Λονδίνο. Ο καιρός εδώ μπορεί να μην θυμίζει το ελληνικό καλοκαίρι αλλά η αγορά του είναι μεγαλύτερη και σίγουρα θα την επισκεφτώ. Παρόλα αυτά έκανα μια μικρή έρευνα στο internet και πρόσθεσα τέσσερα κομμάτια στην λίστα μου. Πως σας φαίνονται;; Το κιμονό είναι άκρως κομψό και μοδάτο, ειδικά αν είναι floral. Όπως πάντα, περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!!


EN: Hello everybody. It was about time to create a wishlist for this season including some necessary pieces. As you already know I'm on vacation in London. The weather does not look like summer but it has a huge market that I'm going to visit these days. Nevertheless, I fell in love with some things I found online. Do you like them?? Kimono is so fashionable, especially when it's floral, isn't it? I'm waiting for your thoughts!!


You can find them (left to right): 1- 2 - 3 - 4 
Hugs and kisses
Claire 

Follow me on: FACEBOOKTWITTERBLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

4 σχόλια

  1. The first dress with some shades of turquoise is so my choice, I loved that! And the kimono as well! I would love wearing that in summer!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Το πρώτο έχει υπέροχο χρώμα!!! Μου τράβηξε την προσοχή!!!
    ;-)
    ΣΣΣΜΟΥΤΣ πολλά, ομορφιά μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)