Burgundy & Green

By 4:04 μ.μ. , , , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Για το σημερινό outfit, πήρα έμπνευση από μια αγαπημένη fashion blogger του εξωτερικού. Το παλτο μου μπορεί να είναι σκούρο πράσινο αλλά σκέφτηκα ότι θα ταίριαζε ωραία με το συγκεκριμένο πουλόβερ. Λόγο αυτού, επέλεξα το υπόλοιπο outfit να αποτελείται από μαύρα κομμάτια. Είναι ένα ζεστό αλλά κομψό look. Μου αρέσει ιδιαίτερα αυτό το παλτό και έχω κάποιες άλλες ιδέες για το πως να το συνδυάσω πριν η Άνοιξη μπει και επίσημα. Πως σας φαίνεται λοιπόν; Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!!

EN: Hello everybody. I got the inspiration for this outfit, from one of my favorite fashion bloggers. My coat is dark green but Ι thought it would match perfectly with the burgundy sweater. Because of that, I chose all the other pieces to be black. It's a warm but fashionable outfit. I really like this coat and I will try to create more outfits with it before the Spring officially begins!! So, what do you think for this look? I'm waiting for your thoughs!!

Coat: Sheinside (find it here)
Sweater: Romwe (find it here)
Jeans: Local Store
Boots: Voi & Noi
Sunglasses: H&M
Photos by Markella - Do You Speak Gossip

Hugs and kisses
Claire
   
Follow me on: FACEBOOKTWITTERBLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

17 σχόλια

  1. Κλασικός & πολύ ωραιος συνδυασμός
    το κυπαρισσί με μπορντό!

    Καλή εβδομαδα :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Your outfit is really cool and I loved your hair and makeup! Poli omorfa,, Kleoniki! I do love green coats and I am eager to wear coats soon :) And I love burgundy as well, so there's nothing I didn't like about your outfit! Super cool!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πολύ όμορφο το παλτό, υπέροχο outfit φιλακια πολλά :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Αν και δεν είμαι λάτρης του πράσινου, μου αρέσει πολύ σε παλτό και εννοείται ότι δίνει χρώμα και μεταμορφώνει οποιοδήποτε outfit! Δεν θα μπορούσα να μη σχολιάσω πόσο πολύ ταιριάζει με το χρώμα των μαλλιών σου!! Φιλιά πολλα Κλεονίκη μου! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Φοβερός συνδυασμός και ο απόλυτος για τη σεζόν που σιγά σιγά αφήνουμε!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love the colour combo in your coat and jumper. Great style x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. You look great, I wouldn't think of matching the two colour together but they work well.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. It’s a really great post! Thank you for sharing!
    Can’t wait to see the next one!)
    Like your blog very much!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. You look great. Love that coat and your hair look really nice :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Your hair looks so gorgeous :) Lovely outfit as usually! xx

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Love the outfit!! I'm especially loving your coat and your purse!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Πάρα πολύ όμορφο το νέο σου παλτό και μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ που το συνδύασες με το μπορντώ σου πουλόβερ. Έκανε ωραία αντίθεση! :)

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)