Creating outfits based on a main piece | Piece 1/Outfit 1

By 11:12 μ.μ. , , , , , , , ,

GR: Καλησπέρα κορίτσια. Κάποιες από τις μεγαλύτερες fashion bloggers αποτέλεσαν έμπνευση ώστε να αποφασίσω να δημιουργήσω κάποια outfits βασισμένα σε βασικά κομμάτια. Η σκέψη μου αφορά κάποια outfits που θα στηρίζονται στο ίδιο βασικό κομμάτι της ντουλάπας μου κάθε φορά. Η αρχή γίνεται με ένα μαύρο κλασσικό πουλοβεράκι. Σήμερα το συνδύασα με ένα μαύρο φόρεμα από κάτω και καφέ παλτό, παπούτσια και τσάντα. Μέχρι πριν κάποια χρόνια αυτό ήταν σαν απαγορευμένη σκέψη αλλά πλέον είναι σχεδόν δημοφιλές το να συνδυάζεις αυτές τις αποχρώσεις. Πως σας φαίνεται η ιδέα μου; Θα θέλατε να την δείτε υλοποιημένη; Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!!


EN: Good evening girls. Some of the greatest fashion bloggers inspired me, so as to decide to create some outfits based on main pieces. My toughts have to do with an amount of outfits made out of the same main piece of my wardrobe each time. To begin with, I use a black classic sweater. Today, I combined it with a black dress and a brown coat, shoes and bag. Untill some years earlier, this was an abandoned thought but now this color combination is much fashionable. How does my idea look? Would you like to see it materialized? I am waiting for your comments!!


  Dress: Pink Woman
Sweater: Handmade
Shoes/rings/necklace: Local store
Hugs and kisses
Claire
 
Follow me on: FACEBOOKTWITTERBLOGLOVIN

You Might Also Like

23 σχόλια

  1. Πολύ όμορφο και καθημερινό! Σου πηγαίνει πολύ αυτό το Look !!
    Φιλάκια
    http://prettyshinycupcake1.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love this outfit! :)
    I usually wear loads of black but have recently started wearing a cream coat and I love it!
    x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I love the outfit and definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of the series! :) black and brown are back, I agree!!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. αγαπώ τον συνδυασμό Καμηλό και μαύρο! πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες!

    Ειρήνη
    www.thedailylace.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Ωραίες φωτογραφίες, το παλτό είναι τέλειο! Φιλιά =]

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Your coat is beautiful! I really like black and brown together :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Love the necklace, so gorgeous!

    besos.
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. I love your coat!!!!


    xoxo,
    Marianna

    http://mariannapapagiannopoulou.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. This looks lovely. It's a cool idea for a series, I'll be looking forward to reading the rest of it.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Πολύ ωραίο outfit (μα πόσο πρωτότυπη είμαι κάθε φορά)!
    Εννοείται πως θέλουμε να δούμε & άλλα outfit βασισμένα σε 1 κομμάτι!

    Καλό βραδάκι! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. I love this! :D http://zestforbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Τέλειο outfit και πολύ όμορφες φωτογραφίες!! Το κραγιόν σου είναι απλά υπέροχο! Πολύ γεμάτη απόχρωση!! Φιλάκια, Μαρτίνα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Loving this outfit!! I'm especially loving that purse!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Such an interestung idea of creating outfit posts based on the same piece. I love your combination of the LBD with the fluffy sweater!

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Love the outfit! I happen to think that black and brown go beautifully together, and you've tied everything together really well. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for leaving your comment... I really appreciate it :)